Author Topic: 30 days money back ( sorta scam )  (Read 977 times)

Offline soufiane5

30 days money back ( sorta scam )
« on: December 15, 2021, 02:06:59 PM »
Am sorry but your after-sales service is trash and you should really try to look outside of India for a better service maybe or you are doing this on purpose,
didn't intend to subscribe but before the 60 days trial ended I was charged for the subscription unknowingly after contacting the after-sales service, to be honest the agent was kind BUT ANNOYING trying to sell whatever she can am asking for a refund and she was diverging my request as hard as she can the conversation lasted For 30 MIN of her trying to sell me ANYTHING, and after agreeing on a refund based on the 30 days money-back guarantee, no action was taken NOOOOOOO REFUND, so I had tot resolve this using Paypal resolution center and even then they didn't respond to my request until Paypal saw no response from the after-sales service and after 11 days they decided on my favor, to be honest this is the worst experience I've had so far paying for a service online and it speaks a lot about avast reputation  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 02:09:33 PM by soufiane5 »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: 30 days money back ( sorta scam )
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 09:35:01 AM »
Am sorry but your after-sales service is trash and you should really try to look outside of India for a better service maybe or you are doing this on purpose,
didn't intend to subscribe but before the 60 days trial ended I was charged for the subscription unknowingly after contacting the after-sales service, to be honest the agent was kind BUT ANNOYING trying to sell whatever she can am asking for a refund and she was diverging my request as hard as she can the conversation lasted For 30 MIN of her trying to sell me ANYTHING, and after agreeing on a refund based on the 30 days money-back guarantee, no action was taken NOOOOOOO REFUND, so I had tot resolve this using Paypal resolution center and even then they didn't respond to my request until Paypal saw no response from the after-sales service and after 11 days they decided on my favor, to be honest this is the worst experience I've had so far paying for a service online and it speaks a lot about avast reputation  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
According to our system, you requested a refund on Dec 6th and it was processed by the agent but on the same day, the order was also placed into dispute. This means that you requested a chargeback (via Paypal/your bank). This complicates the process since you are essentially asking two parties to send you the refund, and no further action can be taken from our side. If it was not placed into dispute, you would have received your refund within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends). Please accept our apology for any misunderstanding and inconvenience caused.