Author Topic: Download Avast anti track  (Read 9430 times)

Offline Hanák

Re: Download Avast anti track
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2021, 06:02:11 PM »
I thought it was OK, but then it came at using AntiTrack, which is not OK.
This is only a problem on tablets or mobile phones!
I hope I don’t ask many questions at once.

1. ATrack cannot be used unless I turn off SecureLine VPN.
2. Why don't the two work together?
3. If I turn on the VPN after setting up and enabling ATrack, ATrack will turn off, and vice versa! Why?

4. I use the tablet for mail, but if ATrack is turned on, I can't send the mail, it won't go away.
If I turn off ATrack, it will go away.
5. This is true even if I switch to VPN. What is the reason?

6. I have a Telekom application installed from the Play Store (it is available in several languages!). That monitors the status of my mobile. I can top up my balance, be mindful of traffic, etc.
This is a reliable application.
If ATrack or VPN is turned on (either one or the other) this Telekom app will not work, if I turn them off the Telekom app will work. What is the reason that this can be solved, set up?

7. I'm using Opera, I don't want to switch to another browser. To protect this, ATrack cannot be configured. Why doesn't ATrack monitor this, or how can I configure it?

Please answer according to the serial numbers.
Thanks

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2021, 06:39:43 PM »
Opera comes with a VPN. Could that be the problem?
Opera is also owned by a Chinese consortium. In case you're interested.

Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline Hanák

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2021, 06:53:02 PM »
bob3160
Thanks, but I'm interested in the tablet or mobile, not the PC.
VPN is not a problem on my PC, only on the tablet.
And the other questions are really interesting.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 06:54:51 PM by Hanák »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2021, 10:52:51 AM »
I thought it was OK, but then it came at using AntiTrack, which is not OK.
This is only a problem on tablets or mobile phones!
I hope I don’t ask many questions at once.

1. ATrack cannot be used unless I turn off SecureLine VPN.
2. Why don't the two work together?
3. If I turn on the VPN after setting up and enabling ATrack, ATrack will turn off, and vice versa! Why?

4. I use the tablet for mail, but if ATrack is turned on, I can't send the mail, it won't go away.
If I turn off ATrack, it will go away.
5. This is true even if I switch to VPN. What is the reason?

6. I have a Telekom application installed from the Play Store (it is available in several languages!). That monitors the status of my mobile. I can top up my balance, be mindful of traffic, etc.
This is a reliable application.
If ATrack or VPN is turned on (either one or the other) this Telekom app will not work, if I turn them off the Telekom app will work. What is the reason that this can be solved, set up?

7. I'm using Opera, I don't want to switch to another browser. To protect this, ATrack cannot be configured. Why doesn't ATrack monitor this, or how can I configure it?

Please answer according to the serial numbers.
Thanks

Hi,

(1-3) For Antitrack to function on Android it has to create some form of a VPN tunnel. It is thus not possible to run AntiTrack and a VPN application at the same time on Android.
(4-6) Some applications will not function over a VPN tunnel.
7. Opera is, unfortunately, not currently supported.

Offline Hanák

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2021, 11:47:24 AM »
r@vast
I understand, and although I have a hard time noticing, but that's it.
So Antitrack uses a tunnel similarly, which provides similar protection as a VPN, I just don’t know where the tunnel ends.
I have already developed a kind of usage technique.
I'll turn it on and off when and where I need to.

Happy New Year, to whom this is coming.

Greetings!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 11:54:40 AM by Hanák »

Offline Hanák

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2022, 05:42:03 PM »
r@vast

After writing in previous posts, I started using the Avast Anti Track android app.

During use, I experienced the following (tablet and mobile):

The app is useless just because of "following"!!!

•   Multiple apps don't work when Anti Track is active, so I have to turn it off!
•   Cannot print if active, if I turn Anti Track off while printing, printing will stop with an error message!
•   Unable to send mail when Anti Track active!
•   In some cases, e.g. online banking operations, uncertain use, in this case I can not be downloaded! This is confusing if e.g. I would like to refer.
•   I'm using Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage, but if Anti Track is active, I can't download / upload it, it needs to be turned off! Annoying!
•   When Anti Track turned on, my tablet or mobile slows down noticeably!
•   Anti Track turns off Avast VPN, but if I turn off Anti Track, it doesn't turn VPN back on!  That Anti Track seems to want to rule!
•   If I want to solve what I have described, I ALWAYS have to TURN OFF Anti Track, but after a while, if I want to, if not, it will turn it back on without any indication!
•   Batteries drain faster!

Until these are resolved, I don’t even want to use it.
Although I bought it, it is useless, even though it is translated into my own language!
So for 1 year there will be an unusable android app that was unfortunately part of the Avast Ultimate package, so I can’t cancel!

SORRY, BUT I UNINSTALLED IT!

I have no problem with the PC version.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 06:25:38 PM by Hanák »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2022, 03:50:10 PM »
r@vast

After writing in previous posts, I started using the Avast Anti Track android app.

During use, I experienced the following (tablet and mobile):

The app is useless just because of "following"!!!

•   Multiple apps don't work when Anti Track is active, so I have to turn it off!
•   Cannot print if active, if I turn Anti Track off while printing, printing will stop with an error message!
•   Unable to send mail when Anti Track active!
•   In some cases, e.g. online banking operations, uncertain use, in this case I can not be downloaded! This is confusing if e.g. I would like to refer.
•   I'm using Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage, but if Anti Track is active, I can't download / upload it, it needs to be turned off! Annoying!
•   When Anti Track turned on, my tablet or mobile slows down noticeably!
•   Anti Track turns off Avast VPN, but if I turn off Anti Track, it doesn't turn VPN back on!  That Anti Track seems to want to rule!
•   If I want to solve what I have described, I ALWAYS have to TURN OFF Anti Track, but after a while, if I want to, if not, it will turn it back on without any indication!
•   Batteries drain faster!

Until these are resolved, I don’t even want to use it.
Although I bought it, it is useless, even though it is translated into my own language!
So for 1 year there will be an unusable android app that was unfortunately part of the Avast Ultimate package, so I can’t cancel!

SORRY, BUT I UNINSTALLED IT!

I have no problem with the PC version.

Hi,

Please consider logging a ticket via the app ("settings">"support">"send message") or https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/paid_android_Avast-AntiTrack-for-Android