Author Topic: Do Not Disturb mode  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Heewoon

• Staying safe from malware with Avast
Do Not Disturb mode
« on: December 24, 2021, 02:22:08 PM »
Hi,

I installed Avast Free Antivirus today afternoon.
I was loving it. I suddenly thought of a feature called Do Not Disturb mode.
It worked, at first though. When I was just wandering around with the features, I noticed that it doesn't turn on Do Not Disturb mode for apps that are in fullscreen. I checked the settings and it said that it adds an app to there if it is running fullscreen. That was checked. And the one below said it will not show a message saying it added it to do not disturb. I unchecked that. It still doesn't add an app there, even if it is in fullscreen. No, the antivirus works fine, no threats, nothing special. Except for that.
Windows 11, Avast Free Antivirus. Avast One => Avast Free Antivirus. Currently using Avast Free. Antiviruses: Windows Defender => Avast One(WinDefender deactivated) => Avast One uninstall => WinDefender was activated again => Avast Free Antivirus

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Heewoon

• Staying safe from malware with Avast
Re: Do Not Disturb mode
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 06:50:18 AM »
Reading the FAQ and articles linked to it didn't answer my question.
Does anyone know why Avast doesn't add apps to Do Not Disturb mode, even though automatic adding is set to true? Also, it won't send me a notification when it automatically adds it, even though "do not receive notifications when Avast adds an app to Do Not Disturb" is set to false.
Windows 11, Avast Free Antivirus. Avast One => Avast Free Antivirus. Currently using Avast Free. Antiviruses: Windows Defender => Avast One(WinDefender deactivated) => Avast One uninstall => WinDefender was activated again => Avast Free Antivirus