Author Topic: Avast business practices  (Read 1699 times)

Offline kpax1

Avast business practices
« on: January 09, 2022, 06:41:29 PM »
I used Avast free, then upgraded to Premium.    Decided not to continue and cancelled Avast.  Or so I thought.

Avast keeps sending these re-up notices.    Can't un install Avast premium .     I've contacted Avast w/ this complaint and they basically told me to f... off.

HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE.      I'll NEVER use avast again and will pass this to all my friends.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Avast business practices
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 05:04:07 PM »
Hi,

According to our system, your auto-renewal subscription was cancelled. To uninstall Avast Premium, please consider using the uninstall utility https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/10/

Offline Kco

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 12:18:38 AM »
I did not receive an order number by email when I went with a free trial offer. I want to cancel the free trial now. Free trial started 2 weeks ago.  The only way customer service will see your message is by having an order number. I looked for an email in regular, spam and trash. Not there. Help!!

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 09:21:17 AM »
I did not receive an order number by email when I went with a free trial offer. I want to cancel the free trial now. Free trial started 2 weeks ago.  The only way customer service will see your message is by having an order number. I looked for an email in regular, spam and trash. Not there. Help!!

Hi,

You do not seem to have any subscription under the email address used on this forum. If you did not provide your credit card details for the trial, there is no subscription and nothing to cancel. Please PM me the activation code, and I can look further into it.