Author Topic: License used too many times  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Seb

License used too many times
« on: January 13, 2022, 07:23:16 PM »
Hello,
I bought avast ultimate 2022 for 1 pc for a period of three years from minutesoft .com and was asked to contact you directly.
I have a problem during the installation, avast was already installed on my Windows computer with a key bought on the internet, but it was overused, that's why I bought it from minutesoft .com.
After entering the license key that was provided to me, everything was active except avast antitrack which had remained on my old key. There is an option with a "switch to new subscription" tab this is what I have done several times, but it does not work despite several restarts of the pc.
I went to the avast site support and they say uninstall everything and reinstall the programs. So that's what I did, but now impossible to enter the license key that I was given, the error message appears (sorry, you have used this code too many times) there is therefore impossible to use this key.
You will be able to see that the license key was activated this morning on my pc but that since the reinstallation of avast I no longer have access to it, it has only been validated on my pc and on no other.
Could you help me ? This is very urgent
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 09:40:20 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: License used too many times
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 09:41:33 AM »
Hello,
I bought avast ultimate 2022 for 1 pc for a period of three years from minutesoft .com and was asked to contact you directly.
I have a problem during the installation, avast was already installed on my Windows computer with a key bought on the internet, but it was overused, that's why I bought it from minutesoft .com.
After entering the license key that was provided to me, everything was active except avast antitrack which had remained on my old key. There is an option with a "switch to new subscription" tab this is what I have done several times, but it does not work despite several restarts of the pc.
I went to the avast site support and they say uninstall everything and reinstall the programs. So that's what I did, but now impossible to enter the license key that I was given, the error message appears (sorry, you have used this code too many times) there is therefore impossible to use this key.
You will be able to see that the license key was activated this morning on my pc but that since the reinstallation of avast I no longer have access to it, it has only been validated on my pc and on no other.
Could you help me ? This is very urgent

Hi,

Please PM me the activation code and I will try to assist.

Offline Seb

Re: License used too many times
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 03:33:53 PM »
Hello,
Normally the private message is gone but I am not sure ... I am new to this forum and I am not sure how it works.
Anyway thank you for your help