Author Topic: Where is the bundled package on my account  (Read 3558 times)

Offline dshields6354

Where is the bundled package on my account
« on: February 04, 2022, 12:40:20 AM »
I do not see a  bundled package on my account to subscribe and pay.  I was informed by Linel Jo We can offer a 30% discount for Avast Ultimate MD our 4-in1 bundle  Avast Ultimate Multi-Device subscription that can be activated on up to 10 devices simultaneously, I have received an email from Joey and one other person. I need to know I am getting a bundle deal as I am on a limited income and need to know how much I am paying for a bundled Premium package. I know the Avast Breach Guard is a stand alone program which is not a problem. I want to make sure I am paying for all-round protection for more
Block viruses and malware with an advanced antivirus, Keep intruders out with a firewall, Get extra privacy when you browse, bank, or shop, Make yourself untrickable by online advertisers, Go truly i want easily enabling top privacy tools, Enjoy unlimited VPN access for streaming and more, Find compromised passwords and get automatic alerts about data breaches, Clean up, speed up, and update my devices. Stay safer on public Wi-Fi networks and protect my Protect passwords saved in my browser. Please let me know area to click on to get the bundled package

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Where is the bundled package on my account
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 11:01:06 AM »
Hi,

I would suggest that you contact Avast Support via https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_other_general