Author Topic: DiskDefrag suddenly not operational  (Read 1336 times)

Offline priviet92

DiskDefrag suddenly not operational
« on: February 10, 2022, 10:57:54 AM »
Hi all.
I have from many years, the "Auslogics Disk Defrag". I used it twice a month, then, suddenly when I want to use it, always I have this (in french) message
"Cette application a été bloquée par votre administrateur" I translate this English language as "This application had been blocked / stopped by your administrator". 
More, I can't uninstall it - same error windows box.
On my desk I have an DiskDefrag icon wihch relates to "Place of the program :"C:\...........................\Auslogics_DiskDefrag\Integrator.exe".

AVAST! Premium Security is available on my desktop (Windows 10) at a 21.11.2500 (version 21.11.6809.528) level.

What can I do ? ----- May be the original problem comes from an other software.
Thanks a lot

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: DiskDefrag suddenly not operational
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 12:51:17 PM »
Hi,

Temporarily disable the Avast Shields and see if that helps. (Right-click on the Avast Antivirus icon in the system tray > click on Avast Shields Control > select an option)
If not, the problem is somewhere else. Are you the only user on the device and do you have administrator rights on your Windows account?

Offline priviet92

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 06:47:28 PM »
Thank you for your response.  Finally, I deleted the Disk Defrag application with CCleaner and reinstall just later. Since, no problem occurs.
WhenI tried to delete DD with the Windows task, the same error occured .....  Thanks a lot again.  Merci beaucoup.

Offline priviet92

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 06:51:06 PM »
Sorry, I didn’t answer your questions : 1) I'm the single user of my own laptop :-)) & 2) I tried to user DD as Administrator.  I've too the Administrator autorities.