Author Topic: Turn off the ads!  (Read 1242 times)

Offline DPX

Turn off the ads!
« on: February 16, 2022, 01:33:35 AM »
Before answering, actually READ the question since I know at least half of you won't and will just slap down a link.

Okay, I have Avast Premium Security. That means I paid for it. This means I expect Avast to be completely AD-FREE. Instead, I get ads (like the recent Valentine's Day sale) popping up.

DO NOT TELL ME TO GO INTO SETTINGS AND THEN PRIVACY! I have every single damn option unchecked there. Not a single damn thing is checked, so every option is switched off. That means those ridiculous solutions I've seen written before to go into that section and switch those settings off DOES NOT WORK!   

I reboot my computer every single day, so don't tell me to reboot it since this issue has been going on for a long time.

So please... tell me how to solve this without giving a link to an answer that doesn't solve anything or repeating useless so-called help. I apologize if I seem rude, but I am tired of having to repeat myself over and over because people don't pay attention or are lazy.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 01:37:08 AM by DPX »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Turn off the ads!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 03:08:54 PM »
Hi,

As a paid subscriber, please consider contacting Avast Support via https://support.avast.com/contact/paid