Author Topic: Need Avast Premium Security Online or PDF User Manual/Guide  (Read 892 times)

Offline c.perron

Need Avast Premium Security Online or PDF User Manual/Guide
« on: February 16, 2022, 08:45:33 PM »
Hello,

I made a post on June 24, 2020, about this topic, and still no User Manual/Guide, either online or in PDF format has been made.
WHY!?
Avast Premium Security is an EXTENSIVE PROGRAM! and needs a User Manual/Guide! 

And! I'm fed up with clowns in this forum trying to get brownie points... so to speak, by pasting the Avast FAQ's URL as their answer.

FAQs are only as good as the person who is making the FAQ's... ability to know how to write in a succinct, concise a logically flowing manner, and their ability to include in the FAQ's Search Queary database multiple ways a question can and is asked. Go try to find this in the Avast FAQs "How to add programs to the firewall", or at the top right of any Avast Forum page in the Search field/box... "add program to firewall" and see what kind of crap is returned. It's not only confusing but hard on the eyes.

When someone asks a question. Just answer THAT QUESTION!

From now one I will report idiots who waste my time by NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION!

I was in I.T. as a Troubleshooter and Problem Resolution Expert for 22 years from the age of 38 in 1995 and I belong to many Forums, and
When I have to go outside an application specific Forum to get answers! That's bad! This Forum is on the lower end of application specific help forums I use and have used.

Now, if anyone in Avast Management reads this... CREATE A USER MANUAL/GUIDE...  call it what you will.

Thank You
Avast Premium Security Subscriber Chris 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 08:47:17 PM by c.perron »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Need Avast Premium Security Online or PDF User Manual/Guide
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 01:14:22 PM »
Hello,

If you are not able to find the answer to your question within the Avast Support guides: https://support.avast.com/, please consider contacting Avast Support directly via https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/paid