Author Topic: Paid license of multi devices expired before time limit  (Read 942 times)

Offline zukovski

Paid license of multi devices expired before time limit
« on: March 01, 2022, 10:33:51 PM »
Within the test period of automatically renewed multi-device license those aside the main subscriber were expired.
Besides that, no option of multi-year license was ever offered, neither during renewall nor in the Avast site.
Moreover, renewall was charged more than 100% over the current license price in the Avast price, an unfair penalty for those that have been subscribing Avast for many years like myself. It makes me wonder that it is time for a change.
Demand for support on the first issue on Feb 25th (#15190142) is unanswered untill today
zukovski

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Paid license of multi devices expired before time limit
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 02:43:40 PM »
Within the test period of automatically renewed multi-device license those aside the main subscriber were expired.
Besides that, no option of multi-year license was ever offered, neither during renewall nor in the Avast site.
Moreover, renewall was charged more than 100% over the current license price in the Avast price, an unfair penalty for those that have been subscribing Avast for many years like myself. It makes me wonder that it is time for a change.
Demand for support on the first issue on Feb 25th (#15190142) is unanswered untill today

Hi,

According to our system, your initial subscription of Avast Ultimate was purchased at a discount. The subsequent renewal was at the regular price.
Avast Support replied to your case/ticket 15190142 on the 26th. If you need further assistance, please contact Avast support via https://support.avast.com/pt-br/contact/sales_other_general