Author Topic: Reinstalled Firefox - Now Orange Key Is Gone - What to do?  (Read 8460 times)

Offline letron_2000

Reinstalled Firefox - Now Orange Key Is Gone - What to do?
« on: March 22, 2022, 08:59:13 PM »
I did a "refresh clean up" of my Firefox browser, and am now having to reinstall all of my add-ons. But now the Orange Key Avast Passwords Icon is gone too.
My Avast Passwords is working fine (see the forum message below), but I need to learn how to install the plug-in Orange Key Avast Passwords Icon into this "refreshed" install of Firefox?
Can I download the plug-in for it somewhere? It is not in the Firefox Add-ons Store website? Maybe it's somewhere else, anyone have a link?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Reinstalled Firefox - Now Orange Key Is Gone - What to do?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 09:22:56 AM »
I did a "refresh clean up" of my Firefox browser, and am now having to reinstall all of my add-ons. But now the Orange Key Avast Passwords Icon is gone too.
My Avast Passwords is working fine (see the forum message below), but I need to learn how to install the plug-in Orange Key Avast Passwords Icon into this "refreshed" install of Firefox?
Can I download the plug-in for it somewhere? It is not in the Firefox Add-ons Store website? Maybe it's somewhere else, anyone have a link?

Hi,

Please follow these steps: https://support.avast.com/article/Passwords-FAQ/#idt_7140 (perhaps only from step2 in your case)

Offline letron_2000

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 04:49:28 AM »
This worked - thx!

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 09:02:15 AM »
This worked - thx!

Thank you for the update.