Author Topic: Renewal of my subscription.  (Read 934 times)

Offline Dr Zyklon

Renewal of my subscription.
« on: March 26, 2022, 06:09:14 PM »
I currently have a subscription to Avast Ultimate Multi which is due to expire at the end of this month. In the past it is automatically renewed about two weeks before expiry date along with a reminder about a month before expiry but neither has happened this year.
How can I check that it will be renewed on time.
TIA

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Renewal of my subscription.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 09:31:02 AM »
I currently have a subscription to Avast Ultimate Multi which is due to expire at the end of this month. In the past it is automatically renewed about two weeks before expiry date along with a reminder about a month before expiry but neither has happened this year.
How can I check that it will be renewed on time.
TIA

Hi,

Generally, you would find the "Next charge" date in your Avast account (my.avast.com). However, since you ordered from Google Play, if you log into your Avast account now, you will see "Next charge: Please see your Google Play account for this date". The link will take you to this site: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
All purchases via the Google Play store are handled by Google.

Offline Dr Zyklon

Re: Renewal of my subscription.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 10:35:02 PM »
Thanks