Author Topic: Upset I was charged for two years, unaware, for AVAST I never used  (Read 786 times)

Offline ben.nneji

Has anyone had this experience with AVAST? I was offered a trial AVAST premium for the home in 2020 and thought I will have to opt in to actually buy and set up the product on my computer. At the time of my shopping, I also considered then decided to go with Bitdefender for various reasons. I thought I will reconsider AVAST this year when my signup period expires.

I now find that AVAST has been taking the annual fees out of my account for the past two years, though after the trial I never downloaded AVAST and used it as my virus protector. I feel ripped off. AVAST should know I did not set up AVAST premium following the trial and did not use AVAST in any of the past 2 years. Why take fees from my account for an AVAST I didn't use? I need to be reimbursed for the amounts taken from my account in the past two years.

If any person on this forum had a similar experience with AVAST that was resolved to your satisfaction I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0