Author Topic: Mozilla will continue to support adblockers in Firefox.  (Read 1123 times)

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
Mozilla will continue to support adblockers in Firefox.
« on: May 21, 2022, 05:38:56 PM »
Great, but does that help against latency-pre-loaders on certain websites,
like performed by scripts as by coming from -https://instant.page/ ?
Scripts co-operating hand in foot with googletagmanager, having a finger in every online pie  :D

When this script is being entered before "body": [script]<script src="//instant.page/5.1.0" type="module" integrity="sha384-by67kQnR+pyfy8yWP4kPO12fHKRLHZPfEsiSXR8u2IKcTdxD805MGUXBzVPnkLHw"></script>
[/script] it will produce an instant load-impression even on and inside a G3-environment.
Even your poor human brain will fail it's time to adjust to this instant flash. Wha..bam, and you should be impressed and flabbergasted with the effects. No time to reconsider and that's just what they want.

End-users and custodians etc. still busy with ruling cookies, widgets and maybe fingerprinting standards,
while Big Tech's info-manipulators already have technically miles' advanced methods.

That is 'techno-psy-op' grand scale for ye, folks. I haven't seen this -instant.page blocked  so-far.
Little old me surprised every day what goes on under the hood of my browser a.k.a. big tech tracking machine.

polonus
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
Re: Mozilla will continue to support adblockers in Firefox.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 05:49:16 PM »
Founded on solid brain science technology:
The human brain perceives actions taking less than 100 ms as instant, also on 3G.

From instant page/5.1.0 version, enabled through full support on Google Chrome,
and chrome-like browsers since version 61 (2017).

pol
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!