Author Topic: Wheres my REFUND  (Read 1289 times)

Offline bbdano126

Wheres my REFUND
« on: June 09, 2022, 12:07:41 AM »
Back in April, I started a free trial of AVAST Premium security.  Along with this, it was suppose to clean up my computer and make it perform better.  After using it for about 7 days, I decided it wasn't helping my computer at all, so I requested to cancel all the services.  It appears as if the order never went through, as there was a charge on my credit card for something from AVASt, that I was upset at seeing.  I contacted AVAST, and talked with someone.  They seemed to understand my concerns and were going to refund the charges back to my c.c I used.  That was on the 24th of May, 2022, and it was also stated I would have it  back with in 7 days.  Its been 15 !  I want my refund.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Wheres my REFUND
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 02:09:42 PM »
Back in April, I started a free trial of AVAST Premium security.  Along with this, it was suppose to clean up my computer and make it perform better.  After using it for about 7 days, I decided it wasn't helping my computer at all, so I requested to cancel all the services.  It appears as if the order never went through, as there was a charge on my credit card for something from AVASt, that I was upset at seeing.  I contacted AVAST, and talked with someone.  They seemed to understand my concerns and were going to refund the charges back to my c.c I used.  That was on the 24th of May, 2022, and it was also stated I would have it  back with in 7 days.  Its been 15 !  I want my refund.

Hi,

On Apr/26/2022 you subscribed to a 30 day trial of Avast Driver Updater. This has already expired and there was no charge.
On Apr/26/2022 you also subscribed to a 60 day trial of Avast Premium Security. The subscription has been cancelled and there was no charge.
But you actual purchased Avast Cleanup Premium On Apr/26/2022. The refund of $43.63 was processed on May/25/2022. So yes, you should have received it by now. I would suggest that you first speak to someone at your bank to make sure that it was not received. If they confirm that they did not receive the funds, please reply to the email containing this ticket 15843470 you received from us, and we can look further into it.