Author Topic: Please Help, I'm Desperate ! (Now with MBAM,FRST,Addition)  (Read 1537 times)

Offline persecutedrichard

Please Help, I'm Desperate ! (Now with MBAM,FRST,Addition)
« on: June 09, 2022, 07:55:19 PM »
  I don't know why I didn't realize sooner that Avast would have help forums, I blame my anxiety over this.
  I was infected from a link on Twitch's website I used to make a donation to u/Gavrilka, a streamer there.  On Christmas.  Immediately the hackers started trying to indicate subtly to me that they were able to see everything I did on screen. I wouldn't realize until they then proved they could also hear everything I said as well, and I was able to put it all together. They have access to my emails, texts, and know everywhere I show up online.  They've been reading my emails, my texts, and listening in on counselling sessions with my therapist, then repeating (read as: lying about) all that information to streamers or in chat to mock me.
  I immediately reformatted every computer in the house, and began running subscription Avast, subscription Malwarebytes, and subscription ExpressVPN.  It didn't stop.  I then reformatted again using external thumb-drives, and reinstalled the AV, AM, and VPN.  Still there, immediately.  Before I even get done installing the AV, AM, and VPN and updating Windows, there they are.  I've reformatted now several times and gone through 3 routers.  Some random "Hidden Network" has begun broadcasting from my routers, I don't know what it is or how it's involved, but  I recently had an entire text conversation with first my Brother then my Mother  on my phone (also with Avast and Malwarebytes installed) before realizing I had manually turned off both wi-fi and cellular service on the phone. How was I texting then?!?  My phone will show programs have been denied access to my microphone (on phone) and yet Malwarebytes privacy check-up will show they are still accessing it. I took a bunch of pictures do document the incident and they were erased from my phone.  On my laptop my ASUS software has repeatedly just quit working.  Avast clean-up can find registry errors every few minutes even if the laptop has sat idle during that time.  Obviously, I've run several full scans of my drives, including boot-up scans and made a recovery thumb-drive which I've also used.  In all this time it's only found 1 infection, in a settings file for Firefox.  Quarantined then deleted it. Nothing has been found during scans since.  Yet everywhere I go, several of them (or at least several accounts) show up to mock, harass, and threaten me.
   They've threatened my life, the lives of my mother and my cat. I'm desperate. They claim to be law enforcement, but clearly aren't.  My best guess is these are the guys you read about extorting people online over sexuality (they threatened to release a video of me masturbating) but for some reason outed themselves to me without anything to extort me with (overconfident?) They've tried demanding first $200,000 then $80,000 to go away. I've gone to cops, I've even spoken to the FBI.  PLEASE help me get rid of this infection.
  MBAM report and Farbar FRST.txt and additions.txt attached.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 11:45:24 PM by persecutedrichard »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Please Help, I'm Desperate ! (Now with MBAM,FRST,Addition)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 09:21:17 AM »
-> Avast Hack-Check: https://www.avast.com/hackcheck
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline persecutedrichard

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 03:25:55 PM »
-> Avast Hack-Check: https://www.avast.com/hackcheck

Came out clean. Whomever they are they aren't sharing with the general public.

Received another death - threat last night for making this post.  Really hoping there's more help coming.  Can everyone access the logs I attached?  I can't see them from mobile, and the laptop says no-one has downloaded them.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 03:30:44 PM »
Can everyone access the logs I attached?  I can't see them from mobile, and the laptop says no-one has downloaded them.
All the experts that could dont use this forum anymore

Try Malwarebytes forum https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/9573-im-infected-what-do-i-do-now/

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 04:22:50 PM »
Take up the advice from either Asyn or Pondus.
All the qualified malware removal experts that were active here,
are either retired now or have left or not active.
Such cleansing routines are just tailored to your personal condition of being infested,
there often is no general solution as a fit-for-all. Follow the links given to you.

We here only can help you towards 3rd party cold reconnaisance website analysis and error-hunting.

polonus

Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!