Author Topic: A New Hack Maybe Or Do You Know Or Heard of This Happening  (Read 5464 times)

Offline RichWorker

A New Hack Maybe Or Do You Know Or Heard of This Happening
« on: March 22, 2022, 10:00:25 PM »
1. My password to my Google Account has changed.
2. I have 2-step verification. I request a text message.
3. My verification is intercepted in transit or hacked by malware on phone (not sure which).
4. AI computer detects my code, writes to my verification window, I believe enters a new password as I am requesting that, and the window closes out. (Too fast for human hack.)
5. This sometimes happens so fast it's beyond my vision threshold.
6. Frustrated, I keep trying. After some time I notice my text message beep and a super-fast entry of the same code into my verification window. I never saw a pasword entry. Probably too fast.
7. Maybe the hacker server was busy or the packets over the air slowed for instructions to enter code allowing me to just catch it?
8. My Antivirus needs Google to install. I fear hackers have my account and one time codes. I deleted the account, maybe. Google lets you undelete. Many funny things going on. I installed a free antivirus that shows my Android phone free (Android a Google owned system) but am not sure. Don't know if hack is intercept in transit or have malware on phone doing reading or both. Trying to solve this with Avast. Google is hard to deal with. And other problems too about third parties annoying me with Google. But for now, is this a well known & common mobile phone hack? :(