Author Topic: Faint font on right click  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Fscltp

Faint font on right click
« on: June 17, 2022, 12:52:10 AM »
When Microsoft released Microsoft Edge, a lot of people had trouble reading any right clicks.  As in the content was so faint as to be unreadable.  Then with newer releases Microsoft apparently did something to fix it as the words are much improved.

Avast is not so fortunate, the content in a right click totally unreadable.  Enclosed is a print screen capture of trying to put an extension in Avast browser.  If you can find out where to click to add, please let me know.

Offline Jakub171

• Avast team
Re: Faint font on right click
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 03:11:33 PM »
Hello.
I am sorry, but I am unable to re-create the issue you've shown on screenshot. I will be happy to try, but it would help me, if you added the diagnostic information about your browser.
Can you please go to secure://settings/diagnosticInfo , click the "copy to clipboard" and post the copied information here?

I hope that the diagnostic information will help me find the cause of this issue.

Offline Fscltp

Re: Faint font on right click
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 04:18:44 PM »
I'll see if I can get this for you.  But I think the problem is with some browsers based on Chrome, like Avast and Edge.  Microsoft got many complaints on faint font in Edge.  With their latest releases the problem seems to be resolved.  Avast used to be good, but the latest releases I download make using Avast impossible.  For the pdf extension I tried to add to Avast, I could do the initial right click.  But when I right clicked again to select the add, that is when it got so faint nothing could be found to be clicked on.