Author Topic: Lost license key for Pro  (Read 2648 times)

R1Andy

Lost license key for Pro
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:14:47 PM »
Hello, we are all a big fan of your antivirus software at my work! Great job on that! We have the pro version installed on 6 computers at the moment. One of our employees got a new laptop and lost the paperwork for his Pro license key. On your site, there only seems to be a retrieval for the Home version, not Pro. We have even emailed customer support and they were unable to find any info at all, even though we have put several orders in over the last fews years. I'm about out of ideas as far as what to do at this point. I do know that ALL of our purchases have been on the same card (which has changed account numbers once since we started using avast). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Andy
www.rainoneinc.com

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Lost license key for Pro
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 03:20:59 PM »
You can tell the same, or post a link to this thread, in sales (at) avast.com
Maybe the better will be using the same email address used to receive the Pro keys.
Welcome to avast forums.
The best things in life are free.

Offline chocholo

• Poster
  • BSC, GSC, MCP
    • Avast
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 03:30:06 PM »
License key was sent to your e-mail address.

R1Andy

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 04:10:30 PM »
Wow, now that's what I call customer service! Thanks so much! We look forward to supporting your project in the years to come.

Thanks,
Andy :D

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 10:37:45 PM »
Wow, now that's what I call customer service! Thanks so much! We look forward to supporting your project in the years to come. Thanks, Andy :D
We and all home users thanks for your support that allow a free antivirus solution ;)
The best things in life are free.