Author Topic: Govt. SNAP EBT Site Compromised  (Read 1806 times)

Offline George31

Govt. SNAP EBT Site Compromised
« on: June 29, 2022, 06:28:06 PM »
What is wrong with this URL. It works with my EDGE browser, but not yours. I cleared ALL my cache, even reinstalled your browser at PAINFUL AND INCONVENIENT expense to no avail. Now, NONE of the features of convenience that led me to use this browser in the first place, work. It doesn't sign me in automatically. It keeps me on Pause. It no longer automatically sign me into my LastPass pswd mgr. Here's the link. It's significant because it's the govt site for SNAP/EBT.
https://login5.fisglobal.com/idp/EBTEdge_NCH/?t=1656518992488&client_id=EBTEdge_NCH_APIKey&redirect_uri=https://cardholder.ebtedge.com/mobilev2/auth/callback/&scope=openid&response_type=code&code_challenge=E-AKA_3VL0BICT2oMCbpO1BW8RYZZRiI5UUSY1-5Nyw=&code_challenge_method=S256

Offline Anastasia Astakhova

• Avast team
Re: Govt. SNAP EBT Site Compromised
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 02:44:28 PM »
Hello George31,
Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce issue with provided link. Maybe this issue was caused by Anti-Fingerprinting extension and should be resolved now, please try once again. If issue still exists, disable Anti-Fingerprinting extension manually on SPC page, try and provide Diagnostic Information secure://settings/diagnosticInfo here and screenshot of what you see would be helpful.

Have a nice day.

Offline George31

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 08:12:58 PM »
Thank you Anastasia29. I'm sorry if I sound frustrated, but because Avast browser couldn't produce that page, I uninstalled it, and now it seems like EVERY feature that I use it for, is screwing up, and I'm SERIOUSLY :( :( :(. Every time I open Avast it automatically puts me on Pause. It also doesn't automatically sign me into my LastPass Pswd manager. Please help me with this so I don't have to move to another browser.

Offline George31

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 08:26:40 PM »
Just an FYI. I just went through a search of ALL the articles about the Pause feature. Frustratingly, it only instructs me how to turn it off temporarily until the next time I shutdown. I DON'T want to ever have to resign in. How do I make it stay OPEN 100% of the time like it used to. :-* :-* :-*

Offline George31

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 08:49:34 PM »
It takes me 15 mins to get my browser back to normal every time I shut it down. I have to relog into Gmail, Facebook, ALL my social media that I USED to be able to just click on and it would be there. I tried to reassign Gmail as my Auto Homepage when it boots up, and I looked for SAVE button, but there wasn't one, but when I shut it down, NO GMAIL CAME UP!!! I'M LEAVING.!!! I can't live like this.