Consumer Products > Avast BreachGuard

Free gift of BreachGuard

(1/2) > >>

jwallace:
I've been sent this as a gift for renewing Avast. However, I've been sent a Windows version and I have a Mac. How do I contact Avast and ask them to send a Mac version. I've scoured the help pages and can find no way of actually contacting them. Is it a fact that this is not possible? They do have a contact phone number at the bottom of their main page but this is a US number and I'm in Spain. Any help would be appreciated.

bob3160:
I've alerted Avast. Let's see if that helps.

jwallace:
Many thanks, bob - I will await results!

r@vast:

--- Quote from: jwallace on July 06, 2022, 11:19:51 AM ---I've been sent this as a gift for renewing Avast. However, I've been sent a Windows version and I have a Mac. How do I contact Avast and ask them to send a Mac version. I've scoured the help pages and can find no way of actually contacting them. Is it a fact that this is not possible? They do have a contact phone number at the bottom of their main page but this is a US number and I'm in Spain. Any help would be appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Please contact Avast Support via email - https://support.avast.com/en-eu/contact/sales_other_general

Dr Zyklon:
Good luck, my "free gift" came with an activation code that doesn't work  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version