Author Topic: Avast continues to block our customers!  (Read 655 times)

Offline newro

Avast continues to block our customers!
« on: August 31, 2022, 03:31:25 AM »
Customers who have installed Avast products
When they visit our website, it comes with a warning that URL Phishing is suspected.
The site becomes unavailable.

This is an act that seriously affects the credibility of our website.
Last July, we notified that our website was a normal service and requested a white list registration.
Soon Avast granted our request,
As of August, the user experienced the same phenomenon again,
As a result of our experiments, our site again suffers from the same symptoms.

Why is Avast trying to ruin our business?
A similar issue occurred in Korea recently. The antivirus product caused a serious error.
It happened when the product touched a core file of Windows.

We suspect that avast is causing a similar phenomenon in the web services realm.
They are engaging in abnormal logic or behavior that interferes with normal service in an ambiguous way.
This is a serious threat to the web ecosystem, and it is a deceptive act for customers who want to receive a full service.

I hope Avast has a clear answer to this phenomenon.

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
Re: Avast continues to block our customers!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 09:48:53 AM »
I suggest you first submit a potential False Positive form to avast. https://www.avast.com/false-positive-file-form.php

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Avast continues to block our customers!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 10:42:57 AM »
I don't think a site actually gets permanently whitelisted as such, it may get checked out if reported as a possible false positive.  Today's clean site could be tomorrows hacked site, etc.

If found to be a false positive, then it would be corrected.  That is possibly what happened, so reporting a possible false positive using the link given by rocksteady should be your first step.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security