Author Topic: Passwords Account Details Popup Window Wrong size  (Read 1677 times)

Offline garry.obrien2

Passwords Account Details Popup Window Wrong size
« on: September 21, 2022, 06:04:35 PM »
I have been using Avast Free for some years without any issues.  I was considering moving to a paid subscription as I think a VPN would be very useful.  However, very recently, whenever I access the account details for any password login I have saved, the detail in the popup window is not all visible.  It's OK on the left edge but only part of the copy password button is visible.  The view password button is inaccessible.  I can't find any way to reduce the font size or increase the window size to remedy this.  Any ideas?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Passwords Account Details Popup Window Wrong size
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 12:17:05 PM »
I have been using Avast Free for some years without any issues.  I was considering moving to a paid subscription as I think a VPN would be very useful.  However, very recently, whenever I access the account details for any password login I have saved, the detail in the popup window is not all visible.  It's OK on the left edge but only part of the copy password button is visible.  The view password button is inaccessible.  I can't find any way to reduce the font size or increase the window size to remedy this.  Any ideas?

Hi,

Are you referring to this issue? https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=321067

Offline garry.obrien2

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 05:17:06 PM »
Thanks for your reply r@vast.  Yes, this is the same issue as the one you pointed me to and I have had a look at that post.  Unfortunately, I don't understand the instructions for the workaround, so it doesn't really help:(

Is it possible to get some instructions for a dinosaur, like me?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 02:36:41 PM »
Thanks for your reply r@vast.  Yes, this is the same issue as the one you pointed me to and I have had a look at that post.  Unfortunately, I don't understand the instructions for the workaround, so it doesn't really help:(

Is it possible to get some instructions for a dinosaur, like me?

Hi, I have sent you a PM.