Author Topic: Problem with subscription renewal on Avast Free Antivirus  (Read 1070 times)

Offline edialechu

Problem with subscription renewal on Avast Free Antivirus
« on: November 14, 2022, 04:41:55 PM »
Hi
Today I tried to renew the Avast free Antivirus subscription and the process went ok .But on the subscription section  it doesnt show me that is renewed it, didnt refresh the information.  I would like to ask you if there is now a problem with the renewals.
I will be very grateful if you help me.

Avast free 17.9.2322  w7
Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 04:54:28 PM by edialechu »

Offline Rundvleeskroket

• Poster
Re: Problem with subscription renewal on Avast Free Antivirus
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 02:08:37 AM »
I had the same thing happen. The screen just stayed there with only the option to choose a paid version.  Closing with X wasn't even possible.

This was in a virtual machine. I figured that messed something up and restarted it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 10:34:46 PM by Rundvleeskroket »

Offline paul_spr

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 10:27:10 AM »
Even worse, I paid through wire transfer for a 2 year subscription and I'm still waiting for my confirmation, only to be blatantly told I should pay so they can finish my order. I've sent my bank receipts multiple times to prove that I've paid, then I'm told I need to wait longer... because they just increase their times until they can process my payment in broken English.

At some point it's just stealing. My advise, don't use iDeal or other forms of wire transfer, as your money will suddenly be non-existant.

Offline edialechu

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 07:05:36 PM »
Today it appeared again the popup to renew avast free. When I renewed it doesnt refresh the subscription. It is the same problem from yesterday.