Author Topic: Insufferable Customer Support  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Chupo

Insufferable Customer Support
« on: December 02, 2022, 06:45:00 PM »
I have been asking Avast customer support for help for over a month at this point and Avast continues to push me away. They are not willing to answer my questions or to help me resolve my problems. This worst is that it is almost totally impossible to contact anyone who is willing to take possession of my simple problems. Everyone at Avast customer support is hiding behind their AI scripts, or pushing me off into some "do your own research" maze where I can waste hours sifting through page after page of old posts with the hope that I just might come across something useful. This isn't working. In fact, I wasted two hours this morning printing and organizing many of the emails I have exchanged with Avast customer support. I want to mail them to a PERSON - some vice president perhaps - who might read through them and see the proof of just how awful and frustrating it is to try to get anything done with Avast customer support. I CAN'T FIND ANY MAILING ADDRESSES. Are all the executives hiding behind their scripts and push-offs? Can anyone provide me a mailing address so I can send these mails to someone who might care, or is that asking too much?

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Insufferable Customer Support
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 07:29:14 PM »
1. Since you don't mention the problem/s you are experiencing it is somewhat difficult to even try to help.

2. You also don't say what product/s this relates to, the version and build numbers.

3. Your post is deficient in some white space (a big block of black text) so is very hard to read.

Before shooting the messenger, I'm an Avast User and not an Avast employee.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 07:47:34 PM by DavidR »
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security