Author Topic: Bank mode not opening - latest build 108 cannot be obtained since today.  (Read 3505 times)

Offline adia32

Hello,

I launched avast secure browser today, bank mode did not open, so I uninstalled it, I had the latest version 108... As the secure browser exe does not download from the secure browser web page, I downloaded the exe from this forum in this pinned thread "New browser version 108.0". With this secure browser exe when I install it I don't have the bank mode in the security center (and it's not version 108 but 107). As I had an old exe of 1 to 2 weeks, I tried this one, the bank mode is there but if the browser is not defined by default the bank mode does not open (and also it is version 107 not 108, and does not update to 108).
When the browser is not set by default and I open bank mode, only the bank mode icon appears for a few seconds in the windows taskbar.

I wanted to download offline installer exe but it does not download, I tested other avast products in the list of offline installer exe, nothing can be downloaded. The servers must have a problem.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 06:42:22 PM by adia32 »

Offline Misha Zekovova

• Quality Assurance Engineer
  • Avast team
Re: Bank mode not opening - latest build 108 cannot be obtained since today.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 12:08:18 PM »
Hello,
we are working on this and the issue will be hopefully solved soon.
Sorry for inconvenience caused and thank you for reporting!

Offline Misha Zekovova

• Quality Assurance Engineer
  • Avast team
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 05:59:36 PM »
Hi,
we just released the fix for the Bank Mode issue and it's being distributed as an independent update.
To install the update, open your Antivirus, go Settings - General - Update, click on “Check for updates” button under the Antivirus version and restart your computer.
Sorry for inconvenience caused!

Offline adia32

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 08:51:10 PM »
Thank you, bank mode is working.  :)

Offline noelrojasc2

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2022, 12:29:42 PM »
Hello!

Bank Mode is still not working. I am running Avast Premium Security, and I have updated several times but the problem remains the same. Any suggestion, please?

Offline noelrojasc2

Re: Bank mode not opening - PROBLEM SOLVED
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 12:42:01 PM »
Hi,

I updated Again my antivirus, restarted my computer, and finally the Bank Mode is working. Thanks!