Author Topic: New browser version 111.0  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Sandu-RM

• Avast team
  • Taking care of the Secure Browser releases
New browser version 111.0
« on: March 20, 2023, 10:21:23 AM »
Hello everyone,

We’re pleased to announce that we have released a new version of Avast Secure Browser (ASB) for macOS - version 111.0.

This version includes a major Chromium update and other minor improvements and fixes, that increase browser stability and improve user experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to get this latest version
If you have ASB already installed, it should be updated automatically (feel free to visit 'secure://settings/help' to trigger an update faster)

>> More info about Beta channel is here

We hope you enjoy the changes we have made, and as always we would love to hear your feedback. Please try our Browser also on your other devices. Besides the Windows version, it is available on iOS, Android and MacOS platforms, and with the Avast sync, you can synchronise the settings on all of them. You can download the MacOS version here, more information for iOS see here (English locales only), and for Android here or go straight to the App Store or Google Play Store.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 07:35:39 AM by Sandu-RM »

Offline Désiré

Re: New browser version 111.0
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 06:12:19 PM »
Dear, with this I come to write that I cannot install the version 111.0 of the Avast Secure Browser for Mac even if I uninstall the browser and then install it again.
Every time I download I get the version 110 instead of the version 111.
My system is Montery 12.6.3.
Please help and thanks for an answer and a solution.
Désiré, my e-mail = desire@vanmeulder.be

Offline Sandu-RM

• Avast team
  • Taking care of the Secure Browser releases
Re: New browser version 111.0
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 09:09:58 PM »
Dear, with this I come to write that I cannot install the version 111.0 of the Avast Secure Browser for Mac even if I uninstall the browser and then install it again.
Every time I download I get the version 110 instead of the version 111.
My system is Montery 12.6.3.
Please help and thanks for an answer and a solution.
Désiré, my e-mail = desire@vanmeulder.be

Hi Désiré,

this update is rolling out in different phases (now it's available for beta users only) and you should be getting it next week.

Thank you for your patience.

Sandu

Update: please check the About page, you should get the 111 update.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:01:00 PM by Sandu-RM »