Consumer Products > Avast Secure Browser

Secure Browser Ideas - help us build a better browser!

<< < (3/3)

GezFAB:
I would love to see a default Snipping tool similar to the Firefox "Take Screenshot" and on the mouse right-click menu. :)

DavidR:

--- Quote from: GezFAB on January 23, 2024, 08:35:24 AM ---I would love to see a default Snipping tool similar to the Firefox "Take Screenshot" and on the mouse right-click menu. :)

--- End quote ---

Strangely enough I have been using Firefox for more years than I can remember and I have never used this function.

That said I use a dedicated image capture software (Snagit) as it gives me much more flexibility.

engnrman:
1.) Start page should have the ability to turn off last visited sites. How is it a secure browser if it shows a list of all the sites you have previously visited and you cannot stop that?
2.) Why does the start page use google, how is that secure? Why cant I add duckduckgo as my default home page and or search engine? Is it because you are trying to get paid by google? Secure my a....
3.) Why cant I kill all of the threads and processes that are showing up for avast browser? Makes me think you are spying on me and collecting info. This will be the reason I uninstall this browser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version