Author Topic: BUG: global policies will not be displayed or result from customer policies...  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Tom610

will be displayed.

I just wanted to check the global policies at the partner level... nothing will be displayed. Sometime customer policies will be shown if one just clicked them befor. One time I had an error message. But most time the GP are just empty.
As of now not certain if this will have any impact to customer tenants that only configured with GP.

Case is already been open.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 09:08:58 AM by Tom610 »

Offline Julien31

Hello

I have exactly the same problem, our global policies are not displayed

Do you have a solution ?

Offline Tom610

I have opend this case: 17983947 on may 12th!

I'm actually now at writing an answer to the support with additional information since this issue can't be reproduced by the support!
Strange thing is that a colleague of our tech support team does not have this problem!  :o

What I did so far:
Proofed that the issue occurs with:
- diffrent browsers
- diffrent (I have two diffrent accounts for our partner tenant) Hub users
- diffrent devices (Windows 11 PC and iPad)
- sent the support a video and an HAR file of the issue

All the time using the Hub I've seen such a problem only ONCE! Unfortunately I can't remember the case number anymore but this issue was also releated to policies and yet pretty diffrent.

I suggest, that you also create a case for your issue and make a reference to my case number and also this forum.
From my experience the support and maybe engineering will try to make excuses for not escalating this problem and since they can't reproduce the issue.
But since we are now two that do have this problem chances are good not being ignored.

Offline Tom610

Update: Case hase been escaleted to level 2 technician.

Offline Tom610

Update: With the latest Hub update the problem seems to be fixed, I can access global policies again. This was not the case in the morning!!!