Author Topic: VPN Disconnect with virtual IP "N/D"  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Pierre Philippe

VPN Disconnect with virtual IP "N/D"
« on: May 09, 2023, 05:36:25 PM »
Hi!
I launch the VPN (or it starts automatically) and the search for virtual IP takes a long time to display itself. This prevents me from connecting to a site.
After 1 or 2 minutes the virtual IP is displayed and when I connect to a site I have the message "This site is inaccessible". So I note that in VPN Avast Secure Line which displays "your online confidentiality is preserved", my masked IP address is not displayed and the virtual IP is with the N/D value.
What can I do ? Is it a bug ?
Thanks in advance.

Offline Yusuf11

Re: VPN Disconnect with virtual IP "N/D"
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 05:07:23 AM »
I have the same issue, VPN connection is not providing a virtual ip and it keeps loading then says internet connection is blocked and i have internet until i disconnect the vpn manually.

Offline Peter252

Re: VPN Disconnect with virtual IP "N/D"
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 06:00:06 PM »
You may try changing the protocol that SecureLine VPN uses.  Go into Menu > Settings > VPN Protocols to see the options.  The default setting seems to be 'Automatic'.  But after having similar problems on the Automatic and WireGuard settings, I changed my setting to 'OpenVPN' and it solved these issues.  Gets me thinking, what's the problem with the WireGuard protocol?