Author Topic: Anti track Enable tracking protection and detection  (Read 2831 times)

Offline zainlinux1989

Anti track Enable tracking protection and detection
« on: May 26, 2023, 07:51:31 AM »
i am having an issues on mac os with anti track app, when i am trying to enable option of Enable tracking protection and detection.

it is giving
Error occured changing tracking detection (RunCommandError.exitFailure(1, "chmod: Failed to set ACL on file \'/Volumes/Home/Users\': Operation not permitted\nchmod: Failed to set ACL on file \'/Volumes/Home\': Operation not permitted\n"))

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 07:54:42 AM by zainlinux1989 »

Offline ofisfera

• tablica magnetyczna szklana
Re: Anti track Enable tracking protection and detection
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 03:52:24 PM »
The error message you encountered suggests that the operation to change tracking detection settings in the Anti Track app on your Mac was not successful. It specifically mentions a permission issue with setting ACL (Access Control List) on certain files or directories.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

Make sure you have administrative privileges on your Mac. You may need to enter the administrator username and password to make changes to system settings.

Restart your Mac and try enabling the tracking protection and detection option again. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve permission-related issues.

If the issue persists, you can try repairing disk permissions using the Disk Utility tool. Open Disk Utility (Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility), select your startup disk, and click on the "First Aid" tab. Then click "Repair Disk Permissions" and wait for the process to complete. Afterward, restart your Mac and check if the problem is resolved.

If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact the developer or support team of the Anti Track app for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance or troubleshoot the issue based on their knowledge of the app.
I am enthusiastic about organization and efficiency at work. The magnetic glass whiteboard is my indispensable tool for planning, creating task lists and coordinating projects. Its smooth surface and ability to use magnets keep everything organized and easily accessible.