Author Topic: Avast and unprofessional looking  (Read 19741 times)

CoJo

Re:Avast and unprofessional looking
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2004, 07:22:28 PM »
I guess someone will complain regarding my stupid avatar...
I was showing it to my wife today and I told her that I thought you looked a little like Jay Leno when he was younger.   ;D

Hahaha... because of that silly looking chin, probably... I made that stupid face, so it looks like I'm wondering what's going on in these posts...

Here is my new photo... I don't wanna look like Jay Leno... God forbid !  ;D

OMG, Sasha...you are gorgeous  :)
nothing personal...just an old broad that enjoys some of the fine things in life 8)

cojo

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2004, 08:07:57 PM »
Hahaha... and you though that's my face (avatar) in my real life... ;D
Thanks for compliments CoJo, but I'm not gorgeous... This Canadian food made me fat, although thanks to construction, hard work turned that fat into muscles...  :P ;)

Hey, people ! Here is good idea... post your photos. It will be funny. We all are friends, we can comment each other's photos... you all saw my stupid photo already, let me see you posting something...

Cheers !

CoJo

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »
Hahaha... and you though that's my face (avatar) in my real life... ;D
Thanks for compliments CoJo, but I'm not gorgeous...

Sasha, I look with my heart as well as my eyes...

This Canadian food made me fat, although thanks to construction, hard work turned that fat into muscles...  :P ;)

...even better! ;D

Hey, people ! Here is good idea... post your photos. It will be funny. We all are friends, we can comment each other's photos... you all saw my stupid photo already, let me see you posting something...

that's a good idea...but I think some may want to remain mysterious and let others fantasize ;)
reality can bite ;D

Cheers !