Author Topic: In the light of browser hijack cases recently...  (Read 6616 times)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: In the light of browser hijack cases recently...
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 07:01:11 PM »
Thanks for that, first I have never used any RSS Feeds in the past, couldn't be bothered to have a news feed reader. I use Firefox but I don't use Tbird.

I just had a look at the http://blog.scotsnewsletter.com/ page and clicked the little RSS icon in the URL window. Now this I have put in the bookmarks toolbar folder, but to me it still seems to be an extension of the having to go on-line to load the feed manually.

So there doesn't seem to be any news feed aggregator/reader built into firefox or I'm doing something wrong. So were back at square one without a news aggregator it is the same as having to go on-line to load individual articles and this would be the only reason I would need the aggergator.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security