Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

NEW Avast version 24.2

<< < (4/4)

Ivanych:
Sorry! Why did the developers turn off the Avast Premium Security application interface when there were more than 3 months left until the end of the license? It is impossible to scan, that is, to analyze the network.Now there are 10 days left until the end of the license, and an exclamation mark and the inscription Attention appeared on the label in the notification area! Why mock ordinary users from Russia! They all paid money for their licenses and the developers had to be obliged to provide access to the program interface until the end of the license! By your actions, you have alienated all users from Russia from your products! Now your products will not be sold in Russia for many years! Shame on you for doing this! It turns out that you don't care about ordinary users from Russia! I've been using your product for 14 years! And now you 've killed my respect for you and your company with your own hands! And here users from other countries do not know what you have done with your European sanctions! Oh, you Europeans!

loungehake:
Version 24.3 now available and knocking on the door but information about it is not yet apparent.

lukas.hasik:

--- Quote from: Ivanych on April 01, 2024, 11:53:38 AM ---Sorry! Why did the developers turn off the Avast Premium Security application interface when there were more than 3 months left until the end of the license? It is impossible to scan, that is, to analyze the network.Now there are 10 days left until the end of the license, and an exclamation mark and the inscription Attention appeared on the label in the notification area! Why mock ordinary users from Russia! They all paid money for their licenses and the developers had to be obliged to provide access to the program interface until the end of the license! By your actions, you have alienated all users from Russia from your products! Now your products will not be sold in Russia for many years! Shame on you for doing this! It turns out that you don't care about ordinary users from Russia! I've been using your product for 14 years! And now you 've killed my respect for you and your company with your own hands! And here users from other countries do not know what you have done with your European sanctions! Oh, you Europeans!

--- End quote ---

Russia is on sanction list. We announced it a while ago https://blog.avast.com/avast-response-to-war-in-ukraine All subscriptions were cancelled, all products won't work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version