Author Topic: New avast! skin for Professionals  (Read 32333 times)

CoJo

Re:New avast! skin for Professionals
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2004, 03:34:47 PM »
Minimalist will be our secret project...  ;D

Sasha, these are opinions... Don't let them affect your work, originality, happiness and so on...

We love your skins as they are  8)

yes, Sasha...we love your skins :)
and I really like this one!

cojo

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2004, 05:15:00 PM »
Technical wrote:
Can't you just take off that words? Let just the icons. This is the minimalist concept (I'm not thinking in the professional one, but in the minimalist).

Ahahahahahahaha...  ;D oh, my God Technical... you made me laught like crazy my friend !  ;D You meant on that little minimalistic skin... I got it now. Why I was laughing ? Because, it's not skin. It's just my stupid idea and 2 and a half minutes drawing in Fireworks... not skin at all... I was playing and joking around my friend, but I may come up with something in the future, who knows...

I don't want that information all the time, the minimalist skin could show only when the user wants, for instance, right click the skin or pass the mouse over it. That was I mean.

I'm really not sure if I can do that with display area... all those information inside display window are integrated into code. Alwil has access to those information, not me... sorry.

I'm not an expert about these things. Do you remember Matrix skin and the raman's posts?

Copyrights again... not problema at all. What's the problem with Matrix skin ? Have you noticed that skin is out and available for downloading for so long time by now ? No problems at all, especially 'cause I put some Copyright signs on the skin. I'll reapeat myself - all those GFX were completely done by me. If I use something that is someone else's copyright, I always make sure that I put Copyright notice... and what's most important of all, I don't make any money on this, so no one can sue me... for what ? Got it now my friend ?

Cheers !

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2004, 05:28:46 PM »
By the way... project is completely finished and it's fully working skin now ! I tested it for almost last 8 hours, everything works just wonderful ! I'm so happy !

This skin is called "Lite-On by SZCraftec". I put few new things inside this skin, for example - semi-transparent sliding panels.

I just hope you guys and girls (CoJo)  ;D will like it a lot. I hope no one can say avast! looks too "gamey" now.  ::) If you feel sick of all those "gamey" skins, I have a cure for that... DO NOT USE THOSE SKINS ! or even better, use those which looks much more professional... how simple is that, ha ?

Cheers people !

P.S. I'll send this skin to Vlk this evening, and all we can do is just wait for Vlk to upload it in skins download section...

Here is latest and last screenshoot:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2004, 08:37:51 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

CoJo

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2004, 09:10:49 PM »
By the way... project is completely finished and it's fully working skin now ! I tested it for almost last 8 hours, everything works just wonderful ! I'm so happy !

This skin is called "Lite-On by SZCraftec". I put few new things inside this skin, for example - semi-transparent sliding panels.

I just hope you guys and girls (CoJo)  ;D will like it a lot. I hope no one can say avast! looks too "gamey" now.  ::) If you feel sick of all those "gamey" skins, I have a cure for that... DO NOT USE THOSE SKINS ! or even better, use those which looks much more professional... how simple is that, ha ?

Cheers people !

P.S. I'll send this skin to Vlk this evening, and all we can do is just wait for Vlk to upload it in skins download section...

Here is latest and last screenshoot:

Sasha, that is beautiful! I really, really like it...

cojo

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2004, 09:23:02 PM »
You're being better and better Sasha...
This is the 'most' professional... Nobody could say nothing of it now.

About the minimalist, I want something like this:
The best things in life are free.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2004, 09:24:06 PM »
Or this:

Of course, you may be able to 'hide' not 'delete or remove' the information area of the scanner... I don't know if it is posible.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2004, 09:32:17 PM »
At this point it's not possible my friend. Display area in avast! application is fixed and I can't do much about it at this point... sorry ! :-\

I just make shell for avast!... just like that word says: SKIN. I make skins, I can put any kind of skin on our skeleton avast! antivirus, but there is not much to do with skeleton itself. Skeleton looks the way that Alwil made it...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2004, 09:32:46 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2004, 09:40:09 PM »
At this point it's not possible my friend. Display area in avast! application is fixed and I can't do much about it at this point... sorry ! :-\

I just make shell for avast!... just like that word says: SKIN. I make skins, I can put any kind of skin on our skeleton avast! antivirus, but there is not much to do with skeleton itself. Skeleton looks the way that Alwil made it...

I think we killed the minimalist concept with a skeleton  :'(

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2004, 09:44:37 PM »
No, we didn't kill it, but we'll have to work hard to find solution for that one. I think that cooperation between you, me and Alwil guys is a must if we want to get this done...  :)

Cheers !

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2004, 10:04:05 PM »
No, we didn't kill it, but we'll have to work hard to find solution for that one. I think that cooperation between you, me and Alwil guys is a must if we want to get this done...  :)

Cheers !

My cooperation is only suggestions...
I'm not a skin maker like you and I do not know anything about avast! core as I'm not one of them  ;D

Anyway, I'll be here for suggestions if you want.

Summoner Yuna

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2004, 10:17:13 PM »
I just hope you guys and girls (CoJo)   will like it a lot
only coJo what about me?  ;D ;D

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2004, 10:28:10 PM »
Sorry I forgot you little beauty... it's just because we never had a chance to talk little bit more and offten...  :)

I know it's not good excuse, but I'll try with these...  :-*  :-*  :-*

OK now ?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2004, 10:29:03 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

CoJo

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2004, 01:58:02 AM »
I just hope you guys and girls (CoJo)   will like it a lot
only coJo what about me?  ;D ;D

;D he was trying to make an old lady feel good by calling her a girl...

cojo

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2004, 02:31:16 AM »
That's partly true CoJo... I respect females so much that I call them girls, no matter how old they are. They are always pretty, inside and outside. They are much softer then we men are. We are like trees, and women are like flowers... they are sillky, soft and nice smelling. If there are no those wonderful creatures in this world, I would hang myself...

I would send you Flower delivery smilie, but there is no smilie like that in our smilie pharm... haha, pharm is right word.. just look at them when you write your posts... they are smiling and blinking just like sweet little piggies...  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

:-* to CoJo, and  :-* to Sumionenntyryzdx Yuuusnna   ;D Joke... to my beloved Summoner Yuna ! I must not forget her, otherwise she's going to kill me...  ;D

Anyway... Miss Yuna... where are you from ? What location...  Spira sounds too imaginative, just like wonderland or Final Fantasy...

Cheers !

Datagg

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2004, 11:43:47 AM »
Sweet skin...love it. It will be hard once available to choose between my trekie skin and this new one.    Awesome job as always bro,,,,