Author Topic: I lost my license for Pro  (Read 2336 times)

julieg

I lost my license for Pro
« on: January 28, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »
Hi,
I purchased a license for Pro edition on or about November 7, 2007.  I have since had to completely re-image my PC and have also lost my email that had the license key information.  I noticed in another posting that Alwil was monitoring the forum and sent a new license key.  If you are monitoring this post, please send a new email with my key.  PS -- if you have no record of the email address that I am using for this forum, please search for juliegberg {A} gmail {,} com.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 10:40:39 AM by chocholo »

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: I lost my license for Pro
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 07:18:13 PM »
Contact sales @ avast.com (without the spaces) with the above information and hopefully they should be able to help.

I suggest that you modify your email address, so a human can read it but an email harvester bot, julie[removethis]gberg (at) gmail dot com. This should avoid getting it added to spam or other dubious email lists.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline chocholo

• Poster
  • BSC, GSC, MCP
    • Avast
Re: I lost my license for Pro
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 10:43:38 AM »
I am sorry, but we don't have your yahoo.com or gmail.com e-mail address in our database. Please contact sales at avast dot com with some other details, such as your full name, address and date of purchase.