Author Topic: suspicious operation detected  (Read 3097 times)

Rexcard

suspicious operation detected
« on: March 13, 2004, 03:53:20 PM »
How do I configure the Standard Shield to avoid seeing these messages (write, rename, delete, etc)?  I tried to uncheck the boxes on the "block operations" tab, but they don't stay unchecked.  I still want to be protected online, but not slowed down every few minutes with a question I don't know the answer to anyway.   ???
Thanks for any help.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:suspicious operation detected
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 08:57:06 PM »
Near to that 'block operations' dialog you will see the 'Advanced' page (Stardard Shield settings). Uncheck the option 'Show detailed information on performed action' into the Advanced page... You will not see that box at the botton of the screen telling you what it is doing...

Hope this help.  ;) If not, can you ask us again?  8)
The best things in life are free.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Re:suspicious operation detected
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 02:40:33 PM »
How do I configure the Standard Shield to avoid seeing these messages (write, rename, delete, etc)?  I tried to uncheck the boxes on the "block operations" tab, but they don't stay unchecked.

When you uncheck the checkboxes below "Blocked operations" and press OK, the next time you go to the configuration they are checked again??
What OS do you use? The other options (on this page and on other pages as well) save correctly, or suffer from the same problem?