Author Topic: Trojan activity  (Read 6672 times)

Felix123

Re: Trojan activity
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »
Hi

I have followed all your directives. Yes you are both right I don't use too much protection, in 14 years is the first time I encountered a serious problem, this virus was smart, my good restore points were disappeared too. I have to say thanks to avast and I have to congratulate with you because you do a remarkable work, I cannot say the same about Microsoft, lately after few days I did a Win XP set up on this new machine I had a problem with their online updates which suddenely didn't work, I got supported on the phone and we end up with a hanging machine and they told me "you have to do a full reinstall", can you believe it?
I should at least offer you a drink, I'm sorry is not that easy to do. I think I will follow your suggestions for the protection software to install, with today's stady internet connection is more easy to get such troubles.

I want to ask you if I can install the avast! on my notebook using the same key or I have to ask for another one. Also yesterday I noticed it has some problem with audio files reproduction, never before, but since a while the fun is working very intensively (perhaps needs a hardware clea up). On the notebook I had originally Trend-Micro but after updating to the latest I asked them to make a complete remove because it was too heavy and the system was slowing down too much. Now there is only a spyware protection downloaded from Google.

Well for now thanks a lot, let's see in which condition is my notebook.