Author Topic: Email  (Read 2681 times)

workn2hard

Email
« on: February 11, 2008, 04:35:27 AM »
I'm just learning how to work your site and I placed this is a subject that wasn't appropriate.  I don't know how to remove it.  So, this will appear twice.  Sorry for the mistake.
Hi;
I've spent some time searching, not enough time...
I've just installed Avast, now my emails are not showing the Who from and Subject in the Incred mail listing.  I use this software, because of ease of seeing all my email accounts at one spot.  They're other reasons but....
Another thing is the emails do come through but their in text and are embedded with alot of gibberish (code???).
I just removed Norton   and yes I used their removal tool.  JFYI
I can go to the individual email sites and gain access with the emails as they were sent (pictures, ads etc).  But not on incred mail.
Is there something I can do to remedy this?   
Jim

Darth AkSarBen

Re: Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 05:14:33 AM »
I've seen incredimail giving fits to another AV program, NOD32, and now that I see it here, it makes me wonder what there is in incredimail that gives such a compatiblilty problem to the users.  Are there things in Incredimail that make it look like it's performing some sort of malware function? 

BWT  what Operating System? updates?

workn2hard

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 04:31:49 AM »
Darth AkSarBen;
My Opt sys is Win XP Home with sp2.
Should I try and contact Incred mail to about this?
Thanks for the reply.

CharleyO

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 08:12:24 AM »

You might also use the Search button near the top left of the page and use Incredimail as the subject. There have been many posts in the past about this. I do not remember all of the solutions but if you look you may find the help you need.

workn2hard

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 04:41:04 AM »
CharleyO
Thanks;
I'll give that a shot.