Author Topic: what a welcome!!!!  (Read 4565 times)

trkdup

what a welcome!!!!
« on: March 16, 2004, 01:11:20 PM »
 :o Wow well now I know that avast! works..... I just got an e-mail with a virus attached and I thought it was the start of world war 3. lol. Sirens blaring and a rather calm woman letting me know that there was a virus in my computer. I nearly sh*t myself!!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit there was no way I would miss that warning.

On the flip side this is an excellent program which I will be recommending to everyone I know. If anyone has any helpful tips and tweaks that may help me ( I am fairly new to this) it will be greatly appreciated.

shgoh

Re:what a welcome!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 03:03:35 AM »
On the flip side this is an excellent program which I will be recommending to everyone I know. If anyone has any helpful tips and tweaks that may help me ( I am fairly new to this) it will be greatly appreciated.

yes....welcome to avast forums...

as for tips and tweaks...you got a whole lot in this forum....just do a search.. ;)

Datagg

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 08:37:15 AM »
Welcome to the best online forum on the net today...

We are all family here, so write here anytime you wish ;D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 08:38:44 AM by Datagg »

trigger

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 08:48:01 AM »
Hi, Welcome. I think all the tweaks you want can be found here http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=1647

Peter

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 12:56:25 PM »
Hi, Welcome. I think all the tweaks you want can be found here http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=1647

Peter

Trigger, thanks for quoting me  ;D
Trkdup, wellcome and feel free to ask for help or tweaking!  ;)
The best things in life are free.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 06:25:19 PM »
Trkdup, don't ask anything !!! These guys are hungry for your questions, and if you give them few of those, they will ask for more, and more, and more...

Just kidding my friend... First of all, WELCOME ABROAD !!!

Fell free to ask whatever you want. You've found best forum and best technical support ever.

Cheers !