Author Topic: One more skin :)  (Read 15580 times)

S.Z.Craftec

One more skin :)
« on: March 17, 2004, 12:09:28 AM »
Here is "TERMINAL-0010"... yes, you're right, it's a new one...

I just got idea, and this is what it's going to look like...

Cheers !

Summoner Yuna

Re:One more skin :)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 12:29:03 AM »
cool  :) :D

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 12:30:01 AM »
I love the new skin, but how do we can we can you get you rit of this addiction  ;) :D ;D

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 12:59:05 AM »
Oh, I do that (design in general) for last 15 years, so I believe there is nothing that can make me stop...  ;D

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 03:01:46 AM »
Oh, I do that (design in general) for last 15 years, so I believe there is nothing that can make me stop...  ;D

SpeedyPC call out S.Z.Craftec wife SMACK HIM for spending to much time on creating skins, get a dog collar and a chain to drag him from the computer to her love club.
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v23.11.6090 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 04:21:59 AM »
It's not problem 'cause I spend so much time around my computer, I also have to take care of all other customers and their computers... 24/7 service. Biggest problem of all is when I get home... there is she and she also wants me to work on some things  ;D Don't get me wrong, i don't wanna be rude... she wonts me to do vacuuming, dish washing, I have to feed my budgie bird, clean his cage, take care that he has enough food etc. When I finish all those things, there is always something to do around my blue beauty, my car Geo Storm... oh-oh... there she is... Ok, ok... I'll do vacuuming, OK...

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 07:19:02 AM »
Haha DOS console cool! :)
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

trigger

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 08:14:29 AM »
I love the new skin, but how do we can we can you get you rit of this addiction  ;) :D ;D
Disable the skin function in avast... Naahhh, don't bother.

Great skin!

Peter

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2004, 05:38:32 PM »
OK, I just finished "Terminal-0010" skin and this is final version...

I'm still waiting for Vlk to send me an e-mail with directions if I have to change something... hope not  ;D

Cheers !

Summoner Yuna

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2004, 10:55:32 PM »
it will be a great skin when released  :D

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 11:43:40 PM »
Thanks Sumy Yuni...  ;D

Yeah, it works just perfect and it gives you one of those nostalgic feelings... DOS environment, UNIX look a like, old green monochromatic monitors... eh !

Cheers !

SKYCOMP

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2004, 05:34:21 AM »
You keep rollin 'em out and we'll keep eatin' them up. Can never have too many skins from the Wonder Creator. Perhaps you will do one in honor of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA which i can promise you wil draw a lot of attention like you,ve never seen. By the way, most of the original cast members are in CHICAGO Illinois U.S.A. this weekend for a Monumental Convention! Just thought the idea might have some substance with you.

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2004, 12:06:13 PM »
Next two weeks will be hell for me... I have so much work to do that I still don't believe it. I have very big computer installation (over 30 computers) at Nova Steel Proccessing Stoney Creek, after that Brampton, Mississauga, after that Cambridge, after that, Markham... oh I need someone to help me in here  ;D But, I'm not complaining, I like my job, I like it very much... unfortunatelly, I don't have enough time for some more skins...

Btw, I'm not sure I'm gonna make any more skins touching some movie theme... well, I'm pretty sure it won't happen. It's, I don't know what name to call it, it's... it's just not me... I like to work on my designs, from the scratch. Those few skins LCARS and Matri-X-kin, gave me so much trouble, 'cause I have to follow some previously set rules... and I don't like that. I like when my "hands are free" and I can develop my idea with every single future step... I like when it grows the way I like it...

Sorry, but I'm sure you'll find some other good skins in there. If not mine, there are some very nice and professional looking skins made by my friend Martin Novak (original Alwil skin designer). I'm just no body, one of those additional skin makers, but the truth is, I'm so happy 'cause I'm the first one in the whole wide world that started to make additional skins for our beloved avast! Yeah !  ;D  ;D  ;D

Cheers !
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 12:06:33 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

SKYCOMP

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2004, 12:25:16 PM »
Really hope you reconsider doing one in honor of a World Renown series from TV just as popular as Star Trek. Can't hurt for me to personally lobby to persuade you to eeek out one for Battlestar!
At any rate you should feel overjoyed at the line-up on your schedule.
Time will pass quicker than you think, then your business will again turn to pleasure and hopefully a few more skins for Avast! Its a credit to the industry to have selected your skins, the detail & sounds are premium material. I been all across the 401 up and down & back again in my business travels in The Maple Leaf Nation, so i understand how busy you will be just making those trips. Keep on keeping on, we'll be pulling for ya' all the way.

Offline MWassef

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2004, 01:06:21 PM »
very nice skin Sasha,  it will be cool if you added some beeps here , a metalic voice there (instead of the regular avast sounds) to make us get the feeling of the cyber tunnel  ;D ;D
MW