Author Topic: Skin announcement  (Read 5892 times)

S.Z.Craftec

Skin announcement
« on: March 16, 2004, 06:10:40 PM »
OK, people...

"Lite-On" skin is available in avast! skins download section. You can go there and download it. I hope you'll like it.

Cheers !

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re:Skin announcement
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 06:13:14 PM »
Is there a site that teaches how to create those skins? I want to try it myself. Maybe I can create some more skins. Doubt they will be as nice as Craftecs  ;D but still will have a go.

Offline RejZoR

• Polymorphic Sheep
  • Serious Graphoman
  • We are supersheep, resistance is futile!
    • RejZoR's Flock of Sheep
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 07:38:21 PM »
I must say i'm impressed. This skin is perfect. I'll recommend it to all those who thought that avast! looks unprofessional.
Its really really nice skin. And you choosed cool name for it :)
Thanks again!!!!!!!
Visit my webpage Angry Sheep Blog

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 10:56:49 PM »
Is there a site that teaches how to create those skins? I want to try it myself. Maybe I can create some more skins. Doubt they will be as nice as Craftecs  ;D but still will have a go.

Sorry Artras, no tutorial site... I guess you'll have to learn it hard way, just like me... download ActiveSkin's Skin Builder, and dig from the scratch... That was my way... but, I can promise that if you ever need some advice or something, I'm here to help you...

And thanks RejZor !
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 04:25:32 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

shgoh

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 03:16:55 AM »
cool man.... ;D..

hey sasha...u didn't notify me??!!!....lol.... ;D

i just got to know after i checked the forum....

anyway....pls don't stop creating new skins... ;D

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 04:32:54 AM »
Sorry shgoh, but I had no free time to alarm everybody separately, so I always do that in forum. I just hope I'm not making somebody mad because of these announcements... I don't wanna annoy anyone.

Cheers !

P.S. Another skin in my little factory is 50% finished already... you can take a peek in here:
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3346

That screenshot is very first preview, but now it looks little bit better. I just need to catche some spare time and I'll finish that one too... Tomorrow, I have so much work to do for company that I work for (we have a very big computer installation for one very big steel company), so I can't promise it's going to be ready tomorrow... but, who knows... Sometimes I use my lunch break to work on skins... hihi  ;D  ;D  ;D crazy me...

Cheers!

shgoh

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 05:50:19 AM »
Sorry shgoh, but I had no free time to alarm everybody separately, so I always do that in forum. I just hope I'm not making somebody mad because of these announcements... I don't wanna annoy anyone.

Cheers !

hey sasha....i'm just teasing and kidding...pls don't take it to heart...

P.S. Another skin in my little factory is 50% finished already... you can take a peek in here:
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3346
That screenshot is very first preview, but now it looks little bit better. I just need to catche some spare time and I'll finish that one too... Tomorrow, I have so much work to do for company that I work for (we have a very big computer installation for one very big steel company), so I can't promise it's going to be ready tomorrow... but, who knows... Sometimes I use my lunch break to work on skins... hihi  ;D  ;D  ;D crazy me...

Cheers!

i saw it....looks nice....but i still prefer lite-on.....anyway...keep them coming!!!..
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 05:51:54 AM by shgoh »

Jarron

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 06:05:29 AM »
I don't like "Lite-on"  >:(, it's too professional.  Don't I have to act and look professional enough at work everyday without coming home and....

Wait Sasha, I really am just kidding  ;D, I love it.  I've never responded to the poll asking what my favorite skin is because I have a different one each week.

Thanks again for your work!