Author Topic: On-Access Scanner Message in Home version.  (Read 3162 times)

Spike_ca

On-Access Scanner Message in Home version.
« on: March 18, 2004, 12:43:05 AM »
ok.... I like Avast! so far, deleted 2 files that nortons was holding on to for some strange reason... but.... I am kinding getting tired of seeing that On-Access scanner message everytime I do something.... kinda annoying... is there any way I can shut it off... if not just tone it down???  please.. help me.. :D

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:On-Access Scanner Message in Home version.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 02:36:22 AM »
ok.... I like Avast! so far, deleted 2 files that nortons was holding on to for some strange reason... but.... I am kinding getting tired of seeing that On-Access scanner message everytime I do something.... kinda annoying... is there any way I can shut it off... if not just tone it down???  please.. help me.. :D

The default is 'disabled'... but probably by accident you have checked the option 'Show detailed info on performed action' in the Standard Shield settings (tab Advanced).

But if you want an advanced way of getting transparency of this popup window, see here at section [AAVM]:

TagOpacity=70
Semi-transparent feature of avast! On-access scanner (if Internet Mail Provider is configured to "Show detailed info on performed action". The number represents a percentage: 100 is fully visible and 0 is fully transparent. A reboot may be required for the changes to take effect.  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Spike_ca

Re:On-Access Scanner Message in Home version.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 02:40:12 AM »
Thx for everything :D.... I guess my curiousity never stop's me... lmao