Author Topic: Cannot modify Profile.  (Read 6837 times)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Cannot modify Profile.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 03:13:21 PM »
Oh, I see. They will say "Global Moderator" or ALWIL Team. Cool.
<snip>
The problem is that the avast! problems that users are facing are unknown to me. So I can't provide a solution even if I wanted to. :(

How do you think I learned about avast as I have experienced virtually none of the problems that I try to help with ;D

By being involved in the forums and learning from the vast amount of information available on the forums others and after a short while passing that information on and continuing to learn more seemingly every day.

Stick around and browse the forums, especially the sticky topics at the top of each of the forums, not to mention the avast help file. They provide a wealth of information to help you get the best from avast.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

shockwavesn1per

Re: Cannot modify Profile.
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 04:50:01 PM »
Thanks Charlie, I'll be sure to do that.

And yes, that's what I am doing. Sharing my knowledge of what I know... and if I come across a problem that I do not know about (I use heuristics ;D *laugh) I try to my best to solve it with the information I know. Step-by-step. Unfortunately, even with that tactic it does not work so well. So my spotlight turns to another member :o

I'm currently a member of three forums... O.O so I'll try to visit all of them in one day. :D