Author Topic: AVGas still being detected into Windows Security Center  (Read 8727 times)

gdiloren

Re: AVGas still being detected into Windows Security Center
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 04:47:55 AM »
You don't need any additional programs, what you see in my image is directly in windows. Windows Start, Run and type regedit and navigate to the particular Key, right click and select permissions.
I tried it but it gives me a red warning it's impossible to do that (impossible to delete). I also tried by switching off UAC. ???

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 02:14:57 PM »
What red warning ?
Although I don't use Vista it might jog someone's memory and point to resolution
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 02:18:01 PM »
I tried it but it gives me a red warning it's impossible to do that (impossible to delete).
Are you going key by key, one by one or you're trying to delete a folder that is not empty?

I also tried by switching off UAC. ???
It's not a matter of UAC.
The best things in life are free.

gdiloren

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »
I'm going subkey by subkey, I even tried the single key, it tells me  impossible to register the modification to the permission, access refused, and upon a single key impossible to delete all the values specified (I specified only one key). I'm sorry 'cause my Gadwin Print Screen doesn't seem to print anything regarding regedit and its messages, so I can't attach any file... :-[

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 04:36:41 PM »
I'm going subkey by subkey, I even tried the single key, it tells me  impossible to register the modification to the permission, access refused, and upon a single key impossible to delete all the values specified (I specified only one key).
Not keys but value by value...

I'm sorry 'cause my Gadwin Print Screen doesn't seem to print anything regarding regedit and its messages, so I can't attach any file... :-[
Strange... what's up with your computer?
The best things in life are free.