Author Topic: Avast gone worse with time, I dont understand what it says and I was infected.  (Read 15504 times)

gero

TO THE MODS : MAYBE THIS IS OFF TOPIC SUBJECT, BUT PLEASE LEAVE IT

I agree with gero in some points about browsing practices, browsing in some sites can be like an escape valve for a stressing job or just because you're a lonely person, they're plenty of reasons, but also they are inherently a cultive virus. 
Uff thanks man, i started to think as if I was from another planet here!
So what can we do, the less dangerous tging we might do is go to a cybercafe, ask for closed cabin , download our dangerous material, copy to our pen drive, comeback home, scan our open drive and voilĂ . Or the best secure thing, all we have a friend that has that kind of material and ask him a copy.
ummm closed cabin, that sounds to me like a sex-shop uh?! ;D what kind of material do you refer eh rogue..?! picaron..:P  yeah latins understand me better.. ::)
Sometimes I have get my hands soiled to get I want, and thus I don't compromise my data
what do you mean? can you translate it to spanish please? ;) Why you repeat your post to the mods?

As always thanks for the explanation tech youre the best.

MiguelAngelXP

HAHAHA Gero yo made me laugh, yes between latins we understand each other..

Please to the MODS this is not so off-topic, so please leave it

1.- About browsing practices we are all grown up persons, no further explanations... however we must take into account the risk to get infected by a virus, so that's why we have to always perform a scan to our pen drive when we are in a cyber
2.- Closed cabin.... yes... but in a cybercafe we all like to have some kind of material that it may be offensive to the public eyes, yes... why not??? as I said we are all grown-ups...and in my case I receive a lot of explicit e-mail from relatives and friends and sometimes I download into my HD
3.- Sometimes when I need a program I have to get my hands soiled to get  what I want... Translation into Spanish A veces cuando necesito un programa tengo que mancharme las manos para obtener lo que quiero

I hope that I cleared things for you Gero

Kindly regards
MiguelAngelXP  ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 05:58:21 AM by MiguelAngelXP »

Offline alanrf

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Just an avast user
Gentlemen,

we are not all grown up persons here, we most certainly have underage persons active in these forums. 

To clarify matters I am referring this thread to the moderators to ask for their guidance and whether this is an adult forum or simply a technical forum that should be not be offensive to any persons - even underage.

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
Gero, Miguel, you're certainly not from a different planet and you're certainly free to spend your time however you find useful.

On the other hand, it is also a good idea to stay politically correct, especially considering that this is a public support forum of an antivirus program (and not a general chat room). To that end, I'd be grateful if you could refrain from any comments/posts that you feel may be inappropriate to ANYONE (be it a 9-year old schoolgirl, or your father).

I hope you understand. If not, we can take this offline and I can try to explain it more thoroughly. ;)

Thanks
Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

MiguelAngelXP

VLK, I see your point, yes, we may have been referring to some inappropriate subjects,  I understand that, I'm aware that maybe I didn't acted accordingly to the rules of the forum. But regardless of that, I don't need to be threatened like that, and for me the case is over, thanks

Regards
Miguel Angel
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 02:22:59 AM by MiguelAngelXP »