Author Topic: Help?  (Read 2418 times)

Ninfathil

Help?
« on: May 22, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »
Hi,
When i saw my avast! home edition log i found these 2 entries:
AAVM - scanning warning: x_AavmCheckFileDirectEx[UNI]: C:\Documents and Settings\Posto\Local Definitions\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BYL5E1UT\....... in advertisements

and

AAVM - scanning error: avFilesScanReal of C:\Documents and Settings\Posto\Local Definitions\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BYL5E1UT\........ this one in errors

should i worry about this?i clean temp files and cookies with ccleaner. I think i may cleared the file when avast! was scanning them.Should that be the problem?

ps: advertisements and local definitions are only my translations from my portuguese avast! and windows
i really dont know if they are really their names

Thanks for help
sorry posted my other one in the wrong section

ouija33

Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 03:02:53 PM »
HI, I'm not a professional of avast but it don't seen to be a problem.  you can try to kill this file (probably use by IEXPLORE.EXE) but if you computer work great and avast don't find virus, let it be.

...it's will be the answer...let it be (john lennon).

Have a nice day

Ninfathil

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 03:07:59 PM »
the thing is that i cleaned the internet temp files, and now is empty. I used ccleaner in the beggining of my session. I think avast! was checking the temp files when ccleaner cleaned them so i think avast just didnt found the file and it went to errors.....

My pc is running normally so i just posted to be sure

thanks for the reply

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »
Just verbose of the logs. Don't worry.
Welcome to avast forums.
The best things in life are free.

Ninfathil