Author Topic: Uniblue.com (ProcessQuickLink2 & ProcessScanner & RegistryBooster2)  (Read 2235 times)

Nosnibor

Hello everyone. I need some info on a web site and some programs from "Uniblue.com" as listed in above SUBJECT. The 3 programs listed with emphasis on the "ProcessQuinkLink2" I think are VERY good programs but because of my limited knowledge with PC's I'm not sure. If ANYONE has heard ANYTHING about this website or the programs, or has first hand experience with the programs in question i would really like to hear from you. In advance, thanks to all who respond.

PS..avast indicated during setup of one of the programs that a file had a TRJ but when i scanned the file separately (which is Digitally Signed) avast said it's clear.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
You should check the offending/suspect file at: VirusTotal - Multi engine on-line virus scanner and report the findings here. I feel virustotal is the better option as it uses the windows version of avast (more packers supported) and there are currently over 30 different scanners.

If it is indeed a false positive, see http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=34950.msg293451#msg293451, how to report it to avast! and what to do to exclude them until the problem is corrected.

Sorry I don't have any experience of what the uniblue programs do, so I suggest a google search for "review <ProgramName>" where the < > is replaced by the ProcessQuickLink2, etc and no need for the "quotes" happy hunting.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security