Author Topic: Request for sig or avatar?  (Read 6922 times)

Offline Chim

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Request for sig or avatar?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2008, 12:43:50 AM »
Oh! Now I know who is Sasha ;D (noob too)

Rassel - good luck with making avatars for the forum members who request them. I hope you get many opportunities.

@Russel - do not be afraid of using Photoshop or any other utility that would help you achieve your goals. I am sure you would be wonderful addition to avast! community, just keep exploring Photoshop.
Thanks Charley and Mr.Hithere as i just started to use photoshop but is quite difficult for me. So is there anyone here know a better and more simple program to use? Don't say that "Use Paint, It is most easy program".

Aww MAN!  And here I was getting to recommend the awesome, Wizard, King, Master Standard by which all Drawing Programs are judged --- the all mighty Windows Paint.   ;D  That is what I used for MY Avatar ... Uhhh, if that's what I have up there.  :D  Well, it's Paint and WordArt from MS Word.

Anyway, Rassell, what about Photoshop Essentials?  Isn't that supposed to be like a simpler version of Photoshop?  I too have Photoshop on my To Do / To Learn List.  I have I have the book and the software.  I just haven't had the time that I know will be required for some serious full, focused attention to really grasp the intricacies of Photoshop.
Dell Optiplex 780 / Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz / 4 Gig RAM / Windows XP Pro 32-Bit SP3 / Panda Dome  Free 18.07.00 / MBAM / SAS / NetZero Dial Up / Maxthon MX5 5.2.5.4000

rassel

Re: Request for sig or avatar?
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »
Anyway, Rassell, what about Photoshop Essentials?

Thanks for remind me about "Essentials" as I go go and check for tutorial on this website. And I'm using CS2

I just haven't had the time that I know will be required for some serious full, focused attention to really grasp the intricacies of Photoshop.

Same.