Author Topic: while iam in enhansed mode and i go to tasks and scan local disks i can watch th  (Read 3311 times)

CLEARICE01

while iam in enhansed mode and i go to tasks and i scan local disks i can watch the number of files being scanned and how fast it is scanning but when i schedule a scan and i click on the scheduled scan you can see the same screen.but none of the numbers on the screen are moving.ontill after the scan and then you can see the number of files that where scanned and the time it took..
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 12:51:10 AM by CLEARICE01 »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
while iam in enhansed mode and i go to tasks and i scan local disks i can watch the number of files being scanned and how fast it is scanning but when i schedule a scan and i click on the scheduled scan you can see the same screen.but none of the numbers on the screen are moving.ontill after the scan and then you can see the number of files that where scanned and the time it took..

I cannot understand clearice, could you rephrase and guide me  :-\
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 04:01:38 AM by Technical »
The best things in life are free.

CLEARICE01

hi.technical.when i do a manual scan i can see how fast the scan is going and how meany files have been scanned but when i schedule a scan the numbers for the scanned files doesnt move it hard to explain.i hope i explained it rite

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
hi.technical.when i do a manual scan i can see how fast the scan is going and how meany files have been scanned but when i schedule a scan the numbers for the scanned files doesnt move it hard to explain.i hope i explained it rite

I see...
I just schedule scanning for the middle of the night so I did not want to see the scanning progress at that time... I'll look in what you are talking about. But now, I'm going to bed and run a schedule scanning...  ;D

'night ...  8)
The best things in life are free.

CLEARICE01

thanks technical have a goodnight..............